Saturday 8 May 2010

Its all about contacts


As my business is starting to get of the ground, I'm starting to realise that in the creative business even more so than any other it's all about the contacts. Its about having the ability to put yourself out there and say 'This is me, this is my business and i AM good at what i do'. But this is something i am going to have to learn , i would love to be one of those people who can walk into a room full of strangers and talk away about myself and my business. Don't get me wrong i have days where feel i am on top of the world and could do this, but the majority of the time i find this quite daunting. So today i have come up with a aim, to try to talk, email or phone someone new in the creative business each day. Be this a model id like to use in a photo shoot, another blogger who i admire, or an artist whos work i adore, it really could be anybody. I feel like a sponge wanting to soak up as much advice tips and story's as possible. I want to know and understand the opportunity's that are out there. I WANT TO GRAB THEM WITH BOTH HANDS!!!
Today i am ambitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment