Tuesday 11 May 2010

so crazy busy


lately my life has been so crazy busy i almost feel like i am creating on auto pilot, which is a strange feeling. i really need to run away for a weekend to recharge my creative juices. but i cant complain the things that are keeping me so busy are so exciting, so Ive now set up my etsy store, created business cards and made my first contacts in the business. alongside this i have been getting ready for my final show at college, i finish in 4 weeks utter scarynesses. Editing my last four photo shoots. And organising a gallery for in the summer, its the buxton arts trail where creative people within buxton open up their houses for two days to display beautiful arts and crafts, I've signed up my house and the work of four artist's work as well as my own. i will blog more on this as it unfolds :).

the image is a photograph i took in are big snowy winter

No comments:

Post a Comment