Wednesday 5 January 2011

Anerversary.


Ive been doing so much reflecting on the past years this week, what with new years and my birthday just around the corner. I think that becoming another year older always makes your wonder about how your doing? whether you have reached your goals?

But today i am reflecting about love. I have been with my boy for four years today, and i couldn't be happier. I don't claim to know what love is but i know that i feel it. he is the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about before i go to sleep. he is the person i want to call when something funny happens. He is my best friend. I don't know how else to say it except, i simply love him. Real love.

Over the past four years my life has changed so much, for the better. I have achieved so much that i am proud of. Had so many adventures. And none of it would have happened without my boy by my side supporting me with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment