Tuesday 27 April 2010

Here comes the sun


Its my day off college today and I'm still up bright and early the sun is shining and begging me to take photos, paint pictures, dance and sing. I'm picking up my two favourite little girly wiggles from school later to do a little photo shoot with. Which I'm very very excited about, as i haven't done much photography work with anyone under the age of 17.

Don't you love the fact the sun puts you in a good mood.

here comes the sun is one of my all time favourite songs, i love this image.

here comes the sun
here comes the sun n i say its alright
little darling, its been a long and lonely winter
little darling it feels like years since its been here
here comes the sun
here comes the sun n i say its alright

little, darling the smiles returning to the faces

All so here comes the sun is one of my very favourite blogs
http://www.amanda-thomas.blogspot.com/
She it a very talented blogger, her blog allway's finds a way to make me smile.
I will dedicate a post to her very soon .

Hope you all enjoy a very sunny and happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment