Wednesday 21 July 2010

We fight thats what we do!


Noah: your bored and you know it. you wouldn't be here if you weren't


Allie: you arrogant son of a bitch


Noah: would you just stay with me


Allie: stay with you? what for? where already fightin


Noah: well that's what we do, we fight... you tell me when i being a argent son of a bitch. and i tell you when your being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% percent of the time. I'm not afraid of hurting your feelings they have like a 2 second rebound rate. then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing.


I was watching the notebook for probably the 20th time, because the story inspires me so much. For me my heart rules over my head and i would do anything for love even if that does mean I'm more likely to get hurt, but i am happy to say i have been with 'the boy' for 3 and half years and remain truly madly and deeply in love.


But this doesn't mean we don't fight. and that's why i love this quote from the notebook, because its so true. The people you really love are the only ones that you dare to tell the complete truth too. you don't care as much if you hurt there feelings because you know they will still be there at the day no matter what you say. I think this applys to friendships too, you will only tell your closest friends the honest truth even if it hurts because they deserve to hear it, and you are the only person that they can hear it from without falling apart.


When you truly love someone and they love you , you can scream at each other and you know it will still all me okay, they are the people that you can can scream at and be soo angry with, but if they put there arms around you. you will crumble and hold them in return and suddenly everything feels like it will be okay again.
i dont know if that makes sense to anyone else or if ive explained it right,
Do you follow your head or your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment